Do you love cakes?
Do you love our Stay Ready Fiber products?
If you said yes to both of those questions, we have some good news for both you and your cakes!
Our supplements for bottoms not only come in fiber capsules, but they also come in a super easy to ingest powder form that can be mixed into your morning smoothie, cheat day milkshake, or even some baked goods
You may be feeling hesitant to indulge in dessert to Stay Ready, but we’re going to show you that you don’t have to sacrifice flavor for fun!
The Power of Powder
It's easy to Stay Ready on the outside with our Bum Balm or Bidet attachment. But, staying ready on the inside requires a healthy lifestyle and some fiber to keep your cakes ready to serve!
Our Stay Ready Fiber Powder has the same signature ingredients as our capsules, including flaxseed, chia seeds, aloe vera, and psyllium husk. Not only does it help with digestive and heart health, but you’ll also feel fuller for longer and less bloated for playtime!
You can take our fiber powder twice daily and mix it into whatever liquid you prefer. But be warned, even though fiber can help with hangover prevention, we don’t recommend mixing it into your Long Island Iced Teas!
Not So Secret Ingredient
Cooking with our Stay Ready Fiber Powder is the best way to eat snacks while still looking like a snacc. It’s easy, convenient, delicious, and can be a good alternative for those with capsule swallowing difficulties!
You can even have fun creating recipes either by yourself or with your partner. This is the perfect opportunity to get creative and maybe even come up with some drag-themed desserts like Aja Apple Pies, Katya Kakes, or a High Fiber, Dairy Free Cornbread like the ones @TheBottomsDigest made for us last year!
There’s no better way than cooking to get some fiber in (among other things)!
Keep Your Cakes Ready
Our Stay Ready Fiber Powder has the exact same benefits as its fiber capsule counterpart. The only difference is that it can be mixed into any drink or recipe to make staying ready as delicious as possible!
If you need inspiration to start cooking with our powder, try this delicious Chocolate Cake recipe by @TheBottomsDigest. You can find this recipe and more bottom-friendly food ideas on his website [Insert recipe page link]!
This fiber cake is guaranteed to make you look snatched while making him EAT IT!
The Bottoms Digest Chocolate Cake Recipe:
For the cake:
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips - at least 70% cacao, dairy free
8 tbsp butter or vegan butter
3/4 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp espresso powder or instant coffee
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1/2 C cocoa powder --- to a 1/2 cup, add 8 scoops of Pure fiber powder, fill the remainder of the 1/2 cup with cocoa powder
For the strawberry topping:
1 lb strawberries, hulled
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Method for the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave in 30 second intervals to keep the chocolate from burning.
- To a mixing bowl, add sugar, salt, and espresso powder. Mix. Add melted chocolate and butter and mix again.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add them to the mixing bowl, along with vanilla and mix.
- Finally, add the cocoa powder + Pure fiber powder mixture to the mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Grease an 8" cake pan and add the cake batter. Smooth the batter out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. This cake is too fudgy to use a toothpick tester on.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge and flip the cake out of the pan. Let cool and set for 30 minutes or longer.
Method for the Strawberry Topping:
- Hull strawberries and add the berries to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the blended strawberries to a saucepan over medium-high heat and add the sugar and salt. Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and let cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let the strawberry topping cool as the cake rests.
Cut a piece of the cake, top with the strawberry topping, and bottoms up
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.